Saturday 23 June 2012

Pride of the Valley Sculpture Park


This week I visited a beautiful sculpture park called Pride of the Valley.  I last visited about seven years ago and thought it was amazing then. While I have visited other sculpture parks in the past, I think this one is my favourite due to the more natural woodland which is quite magical. This was also another reason to visit here again, so that I could also film the beautiful scenery for my visual research which I will follow up in another post.


Below are some photos that I took of my favourite sculptures. 

Pride of the Valley Sculpture Park 5


Pride of the Valley Sculpture Park 2


Pride of the Valley Sculpture Park 8


Pride of the Valley Sculpture Park 1


Pride of the Valley Sculpture Park 3


Pride of the Valley Sculpture Park 4


Pride of the Valley Sculpture Park 7





No comments:

Post a Comment