Tuesday 8 November 2011

Tutorial with Paul: Research Paper

Since my last post on the topic of my research paper, I have rewritten the abstract and started writing some of chapter one. Paul asked me about my paper and we talked for a while about generative art. He recommended that I checkout Ting Theatre of mistakes, rules and dancing.  I did a search for this afterwards and the first link that I found was an article which had some of the writing  upside down! I'm assuming this is how it was meant to be! I've never really done much reading upside down before! While some words were easy to read others were quite tricky! I was quite surprised, I didn't think it would be as I used to watch TV upside down quite a lot as a child, but I found reading quite challenging :-)  click here  for link:    Also here are some other interesting links:

 http://www.newmediacaucus.org/wp/movement-and-the-machine-intersections-between-live-dance-performance-and-structured-sets-of-rules/

http://www.fionatempleton.org/The%20Theatre%20of%20Mistakes.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment