Thursday 28 June 2012

Colourising

Recently I took these photos for my visual research and played around colourising them. The first one of each photo is the original and the second is the colourised version. In my previous studio practise I have colourised and used effects in most of my videos, but I'm now uncertain if I will do this for the video to be played inside the dome/tent AI  life-form.  I feel in some cases the natural effects work best, but at this point I'm still undecided. 


Next I will  do lots of experiments with video and see which works best. The final video may end up with a mixture of both, which would be quite apt since this is from the view point of an AI which is trying to understand how humans see the world, so I quite like this idea that the visuals would go in and out of phase.

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10





No comments:

Post a Comment